Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The best nephew in the world...

Is already FIVE years old! Pascal turned five on Monday and I wish more than anything that I could have been in Minnesota to celebrate with him. I cannot believe that he's already been in my life for five years. I remember when he was a bald, chubby little baby that everyone fussed over and spoiled. I guess the only thing that has changed is he's now tall and skinny with a ton of blonde hair. He still makes me smile and laugh everytime I see him. He is one of the smartest kids I have ever know and he will probably make my heart melt even when he's all grown up. I love him more than I ever thought I could and can't wait to have a late birthday celebration in New Hamphire in July!Happy Birthday Pascal!

1 comments:

Nana said...

Yeah...he's pretty special. We all missed you Meredith. Love, MOM