Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fresh.

Right when spring starts to come around, it always feels like a fresh start is right around the corner. Last year, I moved to Florida. The year before, I moved into a new condo in Iowa City. The prior year, I was graduating from college. And just four days from now, I'll be leaving Minnesota and moving to Montana for the summer. Three springs ago, when I graduated from MSU, I never could've imagined that my life would be so inconsistent, so unpredictable and so FUN. I would've never guessed that the love of my life was someone I'd already met in college and said goodbye to (only to say hello to again later). I couldn't have guessed his job would move us all over the country and that I would love every second of it. I honestly thought that I would be working at a job in Minneapolis that I didn't really love, making money that barely got me by and continuing to date guys that never kept me interested. Was I wrong. I have a life that every 20-something-year-old should experience. Not even that. Everyone should experience it. I will be moving to my fourth state in 14 months. I will be meeting new people, experiencing a whole new environment and learning even more about the country that I was born in and have so much yet to explore in.

I am so lucky. There is no other way to explain it. I couldn't ask for more. Life is good.

1 comments:

Nana said...

There is an old saying-You're only as happy as your kids. So, I'm one happy Mom knowing how pleased you are with life, Meredith. Good for you!!