Sunday, March 29, 2009

Utah!

I arrived back to Minnesota from Utah this morning. I flew into Minneapolis and was back in Mankato by 11:30. Talk about an early flight! I sat next to a girl on the plane who was flying to Florida to see her boyfriend. When I asked her how long it had been since she'd seen him, she said, "I've never met him." Let's just say we had some interesting talks on the flight to Minneapolis!

Our long weekend in Utah was great. The weather was in the low 60's which was better than the 30 degrees Minnesota is sitting at tonight. The mountains were GORGEOUS. Oh yes...and I learned a lot! Our office of about 60 people (reps and techs) sat through 14 hours of class to get our Florida licensing. The other Florida offices (Tampa, Orlando and Miami) were also in the class with us. Needless to say, it was quite the group. I counted 5 girls present. Talk about being the out numbered sex in this company. Everyone I met was so great and I am more excited than ever to get to Florida.

I cannot believe we leave for Florida on Wednesday! I'm not sure where the past few weeks went. Five days from now...I'll be laying on the beach, soaking in the sun. I promise the pictures will get more exciting once the Florida adventure begins!

This was right as we left the airport. I could not believe the view!


This was on our way to the APX Corporate Office...nestled right at the foot of the mountains.



0 comments: