Thursday, April 23, 2009

The 30 Day Shred


Shanna...I checked out your blog this morning and you inspired me. I started The Shred today. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's Jillian Michaels' (trainer from The Biggest Loser) work out DVD. It's 20 minutes a day for 30 days straight. The average results are 10 - 20 pouns lost. It's 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs...three times in a row. I was skeptical about it...but wow, is it a work out. I was sweating 2 minutes into it. I'm excited to get shredded!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Awesome Meredith, I am excited to hear how it goes, it's tough, but I am now on day 6 of shredding. Keep it up!

Heidi said...

I want to try it! Is that the one I got you for your bday?

Meredith said...

Yup! That's the one. I never did it in Iowa because I didn't have a DVD player. I found it in with my DVD's and now I'm in love! (and the sorest I've ever been in my life)

Nana said...

Hmmm...I wonder what it could do for an old nana? Keep up the good work, Mere! xomom