Thursday, June 25, 2009

Angie in Florida + Meredith in Florida = Fun, Fun, Fun!


Me, Cory & Ang at our favorite club in Downtown Delray

Me, Toni & Ang...havin' a blast by the pool!

Angie and her fake boyfriend, my neighbor Cody.

Ang and Toni at my restaurant!

Angie loved these flowers and wanted to take the whole tree home with her.

Our first day at the beach. Angie fell in love.


About a week and a half after I got home from New York, Angie called and said she needed a vacation. Three days later, she landed in Palm Beach and we spent 6 nights and 5 sunny days together! The weather was perfect while she was here and my work schedule fit in great with everything Angie and I wanted to do. We spent three full days at the beach, some time at the pool, went out for food and drinks at some great places and I introduced Angie to all of my new friends. I was starting to think that she was going to cancel her ticket home and just stay here for the rest of the summer. That would've been fine with me! But instead...she headed back to New York...for now. :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

....."Angie's fake boyfriend" really?! ha. I love you and loved it in FL. I might be back sooner then you think. Miss you xo