Monday, June 1, 2009

New York, New York!

On Friday morning I flew to New York to spend an amazing weekend with my best friends. Me, Bri, Tasha, Angie and Nichole had quite the weekend full of sightseeing, lots of laughs, lunches, dinners and drinks and even a comedy club and some dancing. I'm not sure how we fit it all in but we did it and I think I may be exhausted for the entire week. We even spent Saturday night out with two other Mankato friends. A total of 7 Minnesotans out in the City! It was such a fun time!
It was so great to see Angie's life in New York. She lives right on Wall Street, directly across from the Trump Building (not the Trump Towers). She walks out her front door and sees Tiffany's every day. Pretty crazy. I don't think I could ever live in NYC but I will definitely be going back to visit sometime soon! Saying goodbye was way too hard and I am vowing to never go more than 3 months without seeing my best friend. :-)


















3 comments:

Papa Ben said...

Hi Mere,
It looks like you had a great time in NYC....I'm thinking you must be tired! I'm glad you're back in Florida safely. We miss you.
Papa

Nana said...

Wow! Looks like you had way too much fun in NYC!! What a great time. Seems like you haven't been in Minnesota for months. Oh wait-it has been two months! Love you.
xomom

Heidi said...

Whoa, looks like SO much fun, I'm jealous!