Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Delray




Meet our new addition to the family, Delray Apollo Benson Rada. (please, don't ask about the second name) Delray is 10 weeks old and he is a Maine Coon. Basically, this means that he will grow to be approximately triple the size of a normal cat. Maine Coons are very lovey, cuddly, smart cats. They are more like dogs than they are cats. The breeds nickname is "Gentle Giant". I never in my life thought I would own a cat, but I am definitely in love with this little guy. Him and Vayda get along great and he is so sweet. He has the softest fur ever and he doesn't shed! (Maine Coons usually never do) I still can't say I'm a cat lover (definitely not), but I am for sure a Maine Coon lover.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like Fuzz when he was a kitten....
Fuzz was our cat when Cory was growing up

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I haven't checked your blog in awhile...A CAT? Huh? You havne't mentioned this little cutie to me! And how big does it get?!!?!?!!

Meredith said...

he should get to be about 20 pounds...very long and tall. he'll look bigger than he is!