Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dark, Dark, Dark.

Two weekends ago, I decided to dye my hair dark again. My 'super blonde' hair just isn't super blonde anymore. I am finally dealing with the fact that I now have dark blonde hair. (sigh) I figure that by dying it dark, I got it all to one color (instead of the four colors that were previously mixed together). I'll gradually put some carmel highlights in it and mixed with the sun in Florida (which usually turns my hair very blonde) I'll eventually get it to my natural color. I'm sick of the salon!

However, I inspired Cory to dye his hair. On Valentine's day we stopped at Wal-Mart. Cory wanted to dye his hair grey. (weird) Thank god they don't make grey hair dye. Instead he picked black. It really didn't make a huge difference...just made his hair look a little thicker. Let's hope it calmed his urge for different hair. I like his just the way it is.

1 comments:

Nana said...

I can't believe that I don't have any blonde daughters left. You ALL started blonde. I think you've done the right thing, Mir. Looks good. MOM