Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moving. Again.

Cory and I will be finding out next week where we're moving to for the summer. It sounds like Long Island, Philadelphia and Little Rock are in the mix...along with a few other cities. For awhile, I was annoyed every single day due to the fact that I had NO idea where we were moving to. Now, I've realized a few different things:
1) We'll only be there through the end of August.
2) I'll be working A LOT while we're there.
3) When I'm not working...I'll be with the person who makes me happiest.
So really, we could be in the sticks of Mississippi and I'd have a smile on my face.
So although different aspects of the location could make the summer a little better...I'm just happy to have the opportunity for another move, free rent and a good job.

Our new home? Let's hope not.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh, Leslie lives in Little Rock, you guys could hang out. If you go to Long Island, I'm visiting!