Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moving to the BEACH!

In less than two months, we'll be moving to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida! Ft. Lauderdale is about 30 minutes from Miami...right on the coast in southern Florida. I am so excited that we're actually moving to the beach! It'll be a hot summer...but hot is good...and if we love it there, maybe we'll stay for the fall and winter. Who knows what'll happen at this point. Now...I just need to keep my fingers crossed that we actually get a condo on the beach. That would be the icing on the cake.


Dad: Remember how I've wanted to go to the Florida Keys since I was about 3 years old...? I know it all started because I wanted to find the Beach Boys there...but I'll give up on that dream. However, I think a trip there in the fall is definitely in order.
Downtown Ft. Lauderdale



2 comments:

Heidi said...

FUN! We can't wait to visit. Lucy would like to meet Mickey.

Nana said...

We're very excited for you, Meredith! This summer will be a big adventure for you. Love you. MOM